|“||Once carried by the Titan Atlas, the weight of the world is behind this hammer.||”|
|“||A solid mixed range hammer.||”|
The hammer's "head" seems to be made of a large and raw stone block of rectangular shape with iron adornments covering most of it, including the image of Atlas himself.
The Hammer of Atlas possesses the strength of one of the most brutal titans to have battled Olympus. The rage of Atlas can be released through devastating ground pounds that summon volcanic boulders from the earth, stunning and seriously damaging anyone in its massive area of effect. A weapon of brute strength capable of crushing minions without much effort, this hammer is fit for warriors aligned to Ares, since both of its specials cause considerable physical damage to anyone who dares to get close.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 15,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 45,000 XP
- Rank 1 - +8% Physical Power; +2% Physical Resist
- Rank 2 - +9% Physical Power; +3% Physical Resist
- Rank 3 - +10% Physical Power; +4% Physical Resist
- Vindication of Hesperis - A long wave rock slam that launches any opponents in its wake. L1 + square
- Atlas' Requital - Unleash a fury of area of effect slam attacks. Successful mini game completion increases the duration, area of effect and damage of slam attacks. L1 + triangle
- Atlas' Requital is strikingly familiar to Atlas Quake due to its destructive effects.
- By charging this hammer (Hold Square) and then hitting an enemy with it, it causes a small fiery explosion that knocks them in the air, allowing for a grapple tether on them.
- It's very likely that Atlas used this hammer at some point of the Great War, but whatever happened to it after the titans lost the war and before it was used by the warriors of Multiplayer is unknown.
- Possibly, the gods would have taken it from Atlas and kept it in Olympus for years.