|“||With an ice forged Hippocampi hilt, this triple edged blade will slice cleanly through enemies.||”|
|“||A magical regenerating sword.||”|
The blade has three edges which seem to be made of a blue metal, resembling the trident of Poseidon itself. It is charged with the icy energy of the sea, which can be released through its special attacks. Also, it has a very special feature no other weapon has: each time it delivers three consecutive hits to an opponent, it creates a blue orb, which follows the user. After some time, the orb will be absorbed by the warrior, granting him a small quantity of magic. Up to two orbs can follow the player at once.
If Nereid's Embrace (see the Attacks list below) is performed while the player has an orb beside him, it will release one or two extra waves of energy, depending on how many orbs were around the warrior, thus causing much more damage. In resume, this weapon is very useful to keep enemies away and to recharge magic in battle.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 15,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 45,000 XP
- Rank 1 - +8% Physical Damage; +3% Elemental Damage; +3% Physical Resist;
- Rank 2 - +9% Physical Damage; +4% Elemental Damage; +4% Physical Resist;
- Rank 3 - +10% Physical Damage; +5% Elemental Damage; +5% Physical Resist;
- Tidal Sweep - Creates a powerful wave of energy that sweeps enemies off their feet. Adds a magical counter on hit. L1 + square
- Nereid's Embrace - Every hit with this weapon applies a charge. Nereid's Embrace releases a wave of energy that grows in power with each charge. (after ranking up) Increased duration. L1 + triangle
Godly Blade of PoseidonEdit
- Rank 1: N/A
- Rank 2: 35,000
- Rank 3: 85,000
- Rank 1: +9% Physical Power, +8% Elemental Power, +4% Physical Resist
- Rank 2: +10% Physical Power, +9% Elemental Power, +5% Physical Resist
- Rank 3: +11% Physical Power, +10% Elemental Power, +6% Physical Resist
- The first wave of Nereid's Embrace is light blue, but the two additional ones are much darker and different.
- Sometimes, when getting a javelin or a sling from the arena and then hitting someone with this sword, the javelin/sling ammo counter will work like a "combo meter" and count the number of consecutive hits performed by the sword, going back to zero if the player stops hitting enemies.
- This does not affect the actual ammo of the world weapon, however, and as soon as the player fires a javelin or a fireball, it will count its ammo normally again.
|Multiplayer Poseidon Equipment|
|Swords:||Sword of Poseidon | Blade of Poseidon|
|Hammers:||War Hammer of Poseidon | Maul of Poseidon|
|Spears:||Spear of Poseidon | Lance of Poseidon | The Trident of Olympus|
|Gauntlets:||Gauntlets of Poseidon | Cestus of Poseidon|
|Battle Armor of Poseidon | Kraken Armor | War Armor of Poseidon | Olympus Armor of Poseidon|