Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Wrapped in a Chimeran pelt, this armor bucks authority with both a viper's vemon and a lion's pride.||”|
–In game description
The head protection is composed of a normal battle helmet that had is frontal part removed for a goat skull to be put in its place. Since the skull has three large horns and even a very short one right on the forehead instead of only two, it's most likely the skull of a Chimera, and not of a normal goat.
A large brown metallic armor protects the warrior's shoulders, torso and a large "roaring" lion face sculpted on the abdomen. Green snakes are also sculpted, coming from the frontal part of the upper armor and going back to the warrior's spine. The right forearm is protected by a green reptilian paw with large claws and the left one, by a golden plate.
The leather belt on the waist has another green snake sculpted on it. The loincloth, which is apparently made of goat leather, has another golden plate on it. Finally, the boots are made of leather with some drawings on it and two small claws come out of each one.
Once a physically offensive armor set, the Chimeran Armor is now one of the best choices in terms of elemental power, although Zeus offers more powerful armors to his best followers. A warrior can rely on this set to greatly enhance his magic attacks.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 20,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 50,000 XP
- Rank 1 - -3 Health; +12% Elemental Power
- Rank 2 - -2 Health; +13% Elemental Power
- Rank 3 - -1 Health; +14% Elemental Power
- Rank 1 - +15% Physical Power; -15% Cooldown Reduction
- Rank 2 - +16% Physical Power; -14% Cooldown Reduction
- Rank 3 - +17% Physical Power; -13% Cooldown Reduction
- This armor used to reduce cooldown reduction to a very negative percentage. It was supposed to teach the player not to depend on items or specials. However, there were many complaints, and it was changed.