Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Triton tipped behind the poisonous shell of a pelagic Nautilus, these gauntlets will punish enemies for their insolence.||”|
–In game description
|“||An elemental gauntlet with the power to freeze enemies in place.||”|
Each gauntlet is a large conch with small spikes on the front part and iron pieces attached to it from behind, where the warrior places his arms.
These gauntlets harness the ice powers of Poseidon through powerful elemental beams. It might be desirable for players who attack from medium range, being capable of tossing foes in the air and even freezing them from such distance, which leaves them vulnerable to any attack. With the freezing might of Poseidon flowing through them, these powerful shells are the perfect weapon for a loyal servant of the lord of the seas.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 10,000
- Rank 3 - 30,000
- Rank 1 - +5% Health; +3% Physical Power; +3% Elemental Power.
- Rank 2 - +6% Health; +4% Physical Power; +4% Elemental Power.
- Rank 3 - +7% Health; +5% Physical Power; +5% Elemental Power.
- Frozen Reckoning - A powerful ice projectile that launches enemies into the air. L1 + square
- Loyalty's Cannon - Summon a powerful ice beam that stuns and potentially freezes enemies if charged for several seconds. Holding down Triangle increases beam time. L1 + triangle
|Multiplayer Poseidon Equipment|
|Swords:||Sword of Poseidon | Blade of Poseidon|
|Hammers:||War Hammer of Poseidon | Maul of Poseidon|
|Spears:||Spear of Poseidon | Lance of Poseidon | The Trident of Olympus|
|Gauntlets:||Gauntlets of Poseidon | Cestus of Poseidon|
|Battle Armor of Poseidon | Kraken Armor | War Armor of Poseidon | Olympus Armor of Poseidon|