|“||Worn by the fiercest of competitors, this armor was created for bloodsport of the deadliest kind.||”|
–In game description
The Gladiator's Armor is one of the default sets of armor in Multiplayer.
The helmet's model was used by gladiators of ancient Rome. It is made of raw metal and covers the whole face of the user. The face part of it has many holes for the warrior to see through.
The upper armor consists mainly of a leather protection to the right arm and a blue strap that ties it to the user's torso. The forearms are protected by leather bands too.
The lower part is composed of a blue leather loincloth and large brown boots that protect most of the shins and feet.
This basic set of armor is a good choice for beginners who seek to enhance their physical power, like warriors of Ares.
- Rank 1 - +1 Health; +4% Physical Power
- Rank 2 - +2 Health; +5% Physical Power
- Rank 3 - +2 Health; +6% Physical Power
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 3,500 XP
- Rank 3 - 12,000 XP
- The Olympian Sentinel and Olympus's Wraith bear the same helmet.
- In Fat Princess Adventures (another game by Sony Santa Monica) there is a helmet named Vorpal Visor which is similar to the one from the Gladiator's Armor set.