Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||One of the smith god's most prized possessions, this hammer has forged Olympus' greatest weapons.||”|
|“||A powerful ranged hammer.||”|
This is a large bronze hammer that carries the green electric powers of Hephaestus. The weapon is powerful enough to fire a single spark that is capable of knocking enemies away or to draw a long line of lightning on the floor to stun those who get close to it. It is specially useful for warriors aligned to Zeus, since both of its specials cause elemental damage.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 15,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 45,000 XP
- Rank 1 - +3% Physical Power; +7% Elemental Power; +7% Physical Resist
- Rank 2 - +4% Physical Power; +8% Elemental Power; +8% Physical Resist
- Rank 3 - +5% Physical Power; +9% Elemental Power; +9% Physical Resist
- Pandora's Protection - Fire a slow, but very powerful bolt of electric energy. L1 + square
- Spark of Retribution - Summon a wall of lightning that stuns and locks down any opponents caught in range. L1 + triangle
- By charging this hammer (Hold Square) and then hitting an enemy with it, a small lightning orb will be created with the attack and will damage the enemy for about 1,5 second.
- It would make more sense if the electricity from the weapon was blue, and not green, since the electric powers Hephaestus had in God of War III were blue. The Nemesis Whip are an example of this.
- The Hammer wasn't made for battle or to be used as a weapon. It is in fact the Hammer that Hephaestus used to build weapons and used to create both Pandora and Pandora's box. The hammer was later destroyed by Zeus when the King of the Gods discovered Hephaestus' betrayal. The broken hammer can been seen in one of the flashbacks in God of War III. During Kratos' encounters with Hephaestus, the smith gods uses the hammer head of the weapon to forge replicas of Pandora and Nemesis Whip as well as using it to try killing Kratos.
- When performing Pandora's Protection, the user glows red, as if the attack was unblockable, however it can actually be blocked, like most of the L1 + Square specials in Multiplayer.