|“||For those who have eyes to see, I offer the Lightning of Zeus.||”|
The Lightning of Zeus was an elemental power in God of War: Ascension.
God of War: AscensionEdit
|“||Electrify your enemies with the blinding quick attacks of Zeus.||”|
This power functioned like the shock of the Nemesis Whip and was very similar to the Multiplayer character attacks, if they chose their allegiance to Zeus. The Lightning of Zeus was an extremely quick magic. It almost made no differences to the original Blades of Chaos, due to them having new yellow looks and they quickened their attack and damage in combat. They yielded Blue Orbs. Kratos gained that power in the belly of Python.
- Level 1 - n/a
- Level 2 - 1,000 Orbs
- Level 3 - 2,000 Orbs
- Level 4 - 3,000 Orbs
- Level 5 - 4,000 Orbs
- Zeus' Fury - A quick combo that delivers an electric shock - Square, Square, Square, Square
- Plume of Zeus - A quick and powerful combo that creates an electrical field along the ground - Square, Square, Triangle
- Zeus' Despair - Kratos slaps his Blades together and creates an electrical mine in front of him - L1 + Square
- Zeus' Despair (Air) - Kratos slaps his Blades together and creates an electrical mine in front of him - L1 + Square (Air)
- Blinding Rage - Kratos channels the lightning of Olympus into his Blade to shock enemies - R3 + L3
- Blinding Rage (Air) - Kratos channels the lightning of Olympus into his Blade to shock enemies - R3 + L3 (Air)
- Olympus Strike - Kratos throws out his chain and electrifies his foes - L1 + Triangle
- Olympus Strike (Air) - Kratos throws out his chain and electrifies his foes - L1 + Triangle (Air)
- Wrath of Zeus - Kratos builds up electricity to create a large vortex - R2
- Wrath of Zeus (Air) - Kratos builds up electricity to create a large vortex - R2 (Air)
- As Kratos used Wrath of Zeus, which built up the power of his attack, it sounded like a charging generator before the power was released on his opponents in combat.