Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Encased in a Kraken's carapace, this maul delivers an enemy's defeat with both razored edge and a pounding brutality.||”|
|“||A hammer that summons whirlwind attacks.||”|
The frontal part of the hammer is rounded and covered by Kraken's carapace, which still has small spikes on it; the back of it has three razored like pointy structures and the hilt seems to be made of a dark metal.
The Maul of Poseidon is made to deliver whirlwind attacks to opponents, often tossing them in the air. Unlike the War Hammer of Poseidon, this weapon has no team support properties and is mainly focused in combat. By charging its specials, their range is significantly increased, allowing it to hit packs of enemies at once and then knock them away with strong blows. Carrying the wrath of Poseidon on its spiked surface, this maul brings the destruction of a sea storm to the arena.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 15,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 45,000 XP
- Rank 1 - +3% Physical Power; +7% Physical Resist
- Rank 2 - +4% Physical Power; +8% Physical Resist
- Rank 3 - +5% Physical Power; +9% Physical Resist
- Poseidon's Typhoon: Hold Square to summon an icy whirlwind that sends enemies flying. Doubles cool-down time. L1 + square
- Maelstrom of Amphitrite: Hold Triangle to slam down an icy storm and knock enemies back. Doubles cool-down time. L1 + triangle
Godly Maul of PoseidonEdit
- Rank 1: N/A
- Rank 2: 35,000
- Rank 3: 85,000
- Rank 1: +9% Physical Power, +9% Physical Resist
- Rank 2: +10% Physical Power, +10% Physical Resist
- Rank 3: +11% Physical Power, +11% Physical Resist
- By charging this hammer (Hold Square) and then hitting an enemy with it, a bubble like shield is created around the user temporally, and will protect him from one enemy attack and then disappear. This is similar to some items in the game, such as the Cloak of Boreas.
- This is one of the only non-DLC weapons in Multiplayer whose special attacks aren't upgraded in any way when it's leveled up.
|Multiplayer Poseidon Equipment|
|Swords:||Sword of Poseidon | Blade of Poseidon|
|Hammers:||War Hammer of Poseidon | Maul of Poseidon|
|Spears:||Spear of Poseidon | Lance of Poseidon | The Trident of Olympus|
|Gauntlets:||Gauntlets of Poseidon | Cestus of Poseidon|
|Battle Armor of Poseidon | Kraken Armor | War Armor of Poseidon | Olympus Armor of Poseidon|