Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Spiked with heavy handed damnation, this sword will cleave the soul from an enemy.||”|
–In game description
The Sword of Hades is a two-handed sword only available to players with alignment to Hades. It is unlocked at level 9.
|“||A sword for speed and stealth attacks.||”|
The sword has a cleaver-shaped blade with spikes and purple grooves along it and is made to perform quick and unexpected attacks that set enemies for combos rather than strong blows against them. Its specials can either cover a considerable area and quickly strike more than one foe at once or deliver a surprise leaping strike with focus on a single opponent. Enemies must be aware when a warrior with the Sword of Hades approaches, otherwise they can be sliced to pieces even before having a chance to react.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 10,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 30,000 XP
- Rank 1; +11% Physical Power
- Rank 2: +12% Physical Power
- Rank 3: +13% Physical Power
- Petition of Pirithous - A quick triple dash attack that sweeps enemies. (after ranking up) Successful hits on the third attack curses enemies. L1 + Square
- Wraith's Ambush - Dive underground and emerge under the nearest enemy with an attack that knocks them back. (after ranking up) Press Triangle for a launching attack. L1 + Triangle
Godly Sword of Hades
- Rank 1: N/A
- Rank 2: 35 000
- Rank 3: 85 000
- Rank 1: +5 Health, +13% Physical Power
- Rank 2: +6 Health, +14% Physical Power
- Rank 3: +7 Health, +15% Physical Power
- The launching attack performed by pressing Triangle during Wraith's Ambush can actually be performed since level 1, before ranking up, although the instructions for it will only appear when level 2 is reached.
- Petition of Pirithous resembles the Titan Strike special from Cronos' Blade, only without leaving a trail of electricity in its wake and knocking enemies back on the final hit.
|Multiplayer Hades Equipment|
|Swords:||Sword of Hades | Blade of Hades|
|Hammers:||War Hammer of Hades | Maul of Hades|
|Spears:||Spear of Hades | Lance of Hades|
|Gauntlets:||Gauntlets of Hades | Cestus of Hades | The Claws of Olympus|
|Battle Armor of Hades | Armor of Phobos | War Armor of Hades | Olympus Armor of Hades|