|“||These deadly claws fused to the King of the Underworld's most prized gauntlets can strip a warrior's soul as the life drains from his body.||”|
The Claws of Olympus is a weapon in God of War: Ascension multiplayer available only to warriors who sworn an oath to Hades. The weapon can be unlocked by using 3 Ascension Tokens on it in the weapons menu.
|“||A powerful, life stealing gauntlet capable of controlling a large area of space||”|
The Claws of Olympus appear as huge gauntlets, resembling the Helm of Hades, with bright purple light shining from them. A pair of long claws, which are possibly the Claws of Hades themselves, are chained to the gauntlets and are used for long range combat.
Like the Claws of Hades, they use the power of undead souls to decimate enemies and steal their life energy. This leaves their victims severely weakened while the wielder regains any lost health and is healed from his/her wounds that they suffered in battle.
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 75,000 XP
- Rank 3 - 250,000 XP
- Rank 1 - +6 Health; +8% Physical Power; +7% Physical Resist
- Rank 2 - +7 Health; +9% Physical Power; +8% Physical Resist
- Rank 3 - +8 Health; +10% Physical Power; +9% Physical Resist
- Assassin's Stealth: Lash out your gauntlets at an opponent launching them up and slamming them down. L1 + Square
- Chains of Hades: Navigate around slashing opponents with your gauntlet. L1 + Triangle
- The Claws of Olympus are the only Olympic weapons that were redesigned for multiplayer mode.
- The attack Assassin's Stealth can only be properly executed against enemy players. If used against the Training Soldier or during Trial of the Gods mode, the enemies won't be lifted up in the air nor have their health leeched.
- The attack Chains of Hades only drains health from enemies in the Trials of the gods mode.
|Multiplayer Hades Equipment|
|Swords:||Sword of Hades | Blade of Hades|
|Hammers:||War Hammer of Hades | Maul of Hades|
|Spears:||Spear of Hades | Lance of Hades|
|Gauntlets:||Gauntlets of Hades | Cestus of Hades | The Claws of Olympus|
|Battle Armor of Hades | Armor of Phobos | War Armor of Hades | Olympus Armor of Hades|