Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After Zeus had trapped Kratos inside his own mind, Pandora led Kratos off a cliff. However, Kratos fell off, into a pool made out of the blood of those he had slain, and heard voices from his past. This pool symbolized all of the sins the Ghost of Sparta committed throughout his lifetime.
In order to conquer his past, Kratos found the power of Hope and used it to clear away his own sins. Afterwards, he swam away, having defeated his own mind and found his redemption.
- Do you remember that day, Spartan?
- I won't allow you to hurt her.
- You will never find her.
- Good luck with that little whore you call Pandora!
- You destroy everything you touch!
- You cannot change your destiny, mortal!
- Your soul will never find peace for what you have become.
- I gave you everything!
- Please, don't do it, Spartan!
- You have what you came for! Let me be!
- Die, Spartan!
- All of Olympus will fall!
- Today you may defeat me, but in the end, Kratos, in the end, you'll betray only yourself.
- You will pay for that, Kratos!
- A Spartan never lets his back hit the ground, right brother?
- Don't leave me again, Kratos!
- Your Hell awaits.
- Now, tremble at the true face of hatred!
- Oh no, not you again!
- People cried out for you. They begged for their god to save them. But you did not come...
- Some statements expressed by the voices were previously never heard from their respective characters, only during Kratos' descent into madness in the Pool.
- Even though Kratos didn't kill his brother Deimos, the latter's voice is heard in the pool of blood. This was most likely done so Kratos would be guilty over his inability to rescue his brother from the Gods.