Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Worn by a captain on the front lines of war, the tough leather of this armor has endured many campaigns.||”|
The Warrior's Armor is one of the default sets of armor in Multiplayer.
The tough helmet covers all of the warrior's head and has only small openings for the eyes.
The upper armor covers most of the warrior's torso and backs, leaving only parts of the ribcage uncovered, and has more details in the front part, right on the abdomen. The warrior's wrists are also protected by bulky metal wristlets.
The lower part is composed of a colorful loincloth with multiple straps coming down from the waist and a pair of metallic sandals that protect most of the shins, specially their frontal parts, and the feet.
This armor gives new warriors the so needed protection in battle. When the lack of experience pushes beginners to very dangerous situations, such as being surrounded by the enemy, this set can be a brilliant choice. It is also recommended for warriors of Poseidon who haven't unlocked a more protective armor yet.
- Rank 1 - +1 Health; +2% Physical Resist
- Rank 2 - +2 Health; +3% Physical Resist
- Rank 3 - +2 Health; +4% Physical Resist
- Rank 1 - n/a
- Rank 2 - 3,500 XP
- Rank 3 - 12,000 XP
- The Redeemed Warrior bears the lower part of this default armor when Kratos met him.
- This points out to the possibility of the Redeemed Warrior having met the captain (see the In-game description above) who once owned this armor, thus having at least a part of it handed down to him, or even having been the captain himself. The second hypothesis would explain his vast combat skills.
- Probably, he once wore the whole armor, but the Furies would have stripped him from most of it before taking him to Aegaeon so that he could be properly tortured.